Become a Member of the Open Data Society of BC
It’s inexpensive and easy to become a new member or renew your membership and support the Open Data movement! With only a $10 annual membership, you can help make Open Data a reality.
Your membership helps us run the public dataset portal, organize hackathons and put on other events where you can discuss and collect ideas, and plan movements to increase exposure and traction of open data in BC.
Become an Individual Member of OpenDataBC
- To become an individual member of OpenDataBC or renew your membership, please fill out our OpenDataBC Membership Form.
- Individual membership dues are currently $10 per year.
- Individual memberships also come with voting rights.
- Individual membership can also suggest relevant open data events to share with the community through our meetup page, events page and social media.
Become an Corporate Member of OpenDataBC
- To become a corporate member of OpenDataBC or renew your corporate membership, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Corporate memberships are currently $300 per year.
- Corporate members do not have voting rights.
- Corporate members will be featured on the OpenDataBC.ca website and at OpenDataBC events.
- Corporate members can also suggest relevant open data events to share with the community through our meetup page, events page and social media.
Membership fees are paid annually by all members as determined by the board of directors.
Unpaid memberships will expire if not paid within 30 days. Membership dues are collected on the date you join and then each subsequent year on the anniversary date you became a member.
If you have any questions regarding membership please contact email@example.com
Membership Policy Details See Membership Policy Version 1.0.